Applications are invited for the Diploma in Public Management Programme conducted by
the Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
Duration - One year
Medium – Bilingual (Sinhala and English)
Modules – 12 Modules and Group Project
Lectures - 30 Weeks (Weekends)
Assessments - Continuous Assessments and Final Examination
Investment – LKR 80,000 (Inclusive Registration Fee and all taxes)
Application Deadline - 28th February 2023
Apply online through ext.mgt.sjp.ac.lk/
Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates who have passed six (06) subjects in the G.C.E. (O/L) including
Mathematics and English with two-year experience in public, private, non-
governmental organizations or any established organization OR
- Passed two (02) subjects in the G.C.E. (A/L) new syllabus or three (03) subjects
in the old syllabus with a pass for English at the G.C.E. (O/L) or
(A/L) Examination OR
- Passed finalist of AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka) OR
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the University AND
- Not less than 18 years of age.
* Completion of the Diploma in Public Management programme is a qualification approved
by the University Senate for applying to the Bachelor of Science in Management
(Public) General (External) Degree programme.
** Students should complete the diploma within three years from their first
registration (subject to re-registration fee of LKR 2,000 per year) and LKR 1,000
will be charged per repeat subject.
For more details, visit http://mgt.sjp.ac.lk/pub
Diploma in Public Management
Department of Public Administration
University of Sri Jayewardenepura